Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36047 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,507元 (Mex$ 29,149) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)