Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37030 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,501 (Mex$ 28,358) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Munich costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)