Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 751 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01126 CNY / CRC
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,191 (₡ 1,083,052) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)