Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 679 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01169 CNY / CRC
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,410元 (₡ 976,305) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)