Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 795 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01178 CNY / CRC
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 38% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,556 (₡ 981,244) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)