Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 980 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01261 CNY / CRC
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,969 (₡ 1,742,269) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (34 minutes ago)