Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 536 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01213 CNY / CRC
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,201 (₡ 1,006,223) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $1.47 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 240 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $605 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)