Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 693 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.805 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 128% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 21,474元 ($3,156) in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (39 minutes ago)