Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 592 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.400 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 114% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,203 ($3,313) in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)