Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 630 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 130% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,760 ($2,873) in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)