Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 583 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.852 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 139% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元37,356 ($5,452) in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)