Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,022 prices entered by 432 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 190% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元47,061 ($6,856) in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 2 hours ago)