Cost of living comparison between San Francisco, California, United States and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,056 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 192% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元45,572 ($6,621) in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)