Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12196 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,263 (Php92,349) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (15 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)