Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12860 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,871元 (Php107,860) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (about 2 hours ago)