Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13823 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,369 (Php161,821) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (1 minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (38 minutes ago)