Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.31172 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,543 (ARS $27,406) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (42 minutes ago)