Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.44260 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,720 (ARS $35,518) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)