Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01035 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,272 (CH$896,119) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (about 1 hour ago)