Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01004 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,022元 (CH$799,014) in San Felipe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$340 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $19,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)