Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01025 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,321 (CH$811,603) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)