Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,045 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.932 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,907元 ($2,439) in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)