Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35630 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,640元 (Mex$ 21,442) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)