Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34800 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,474 (Mex$ 21,478) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (37 minutes ago)