Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44444 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,192 (ARS $43,182) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (34 minutes ago)