Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 720 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.866 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,742 ($3,604) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)