Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,499 ($1,672) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)