Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.669 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,250 ($1,537) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)