Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.174 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,277 (4,496TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)