Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.708 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,390 (3,741TL) in Samsun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)