Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00080 CNY / UZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,936 (9,981,103 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)