Cost of living comparison between Samarkand, Uzbekistan and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00221 CNY / UZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,703 (6,196,421 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (37 minutes ago)