Cost of living comparison between Samara, Russia and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10837 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,414 (руб 114,552) in Samara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (24 minutes ago)