Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.723 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,334元 (€1,986) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lille costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 3,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cardiff costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)