Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.265 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 55% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,179 (€3,328) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (43 minutes ago)