Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.808 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,907元 (R$ 6,031) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ramallah costs 115,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (about 2 hours ago)