Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35434 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,813元 (Mex$ 22,050) in Saltillo.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)