Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36854 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,480元 (Mex$ 23,010) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)