Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37904 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,725 (Mex$ 23,018) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (43 minutes ago)