Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31148 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,963 (ARS $19,142) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)