Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18990 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 44% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 4,951元 (ARS $26,072) in Salta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 11,490 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)