Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 890 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.779 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,633元 ($2,454) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wrocław costs 3,000 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)