Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 941 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.625 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,232 ($2,450) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)