Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 929 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.330 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,897 ($2,037) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)