Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.376 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,626 ($2,294) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)