Cost of living comparison between Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,331 ($3,153) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (29 minutes ago)