Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador, Ecuador compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.938 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salinas, Ecuador (Ecuador) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,533元 ($1,518) in Salinas, Ecuador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Kamloops costs C$656 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)