Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.294 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,926 (€3,418) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (41 minutes ago)