Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.776 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,102 (€1,814) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (24 minutes ago)