Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.843 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,058 (€1,792) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (16 minutes ago)