Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09503 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salem (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,284 (₨66,128) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)