Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.708 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,425元 (€1,223) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)