Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.981 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,595元 (﷼ 589) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)