Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.923 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,070 (﷼ 1,008) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (27 minutes ago)