Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.329 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,119 (﷼ 642) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (29 minutes ago)