Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.624 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,917 (﷼ 597) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)