Cost of living in Salalah, Oman vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.633 CNY / OMR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 110% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,630元 (﷼ 1,000) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 24,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$6,565 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (28 minutes ago)