Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20142 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,759 (68,311 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (20 minutes ago)