Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20051 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,540 (37,604 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)