Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.836 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,618 (﷼ 4,150) in Sakaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)