Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.899 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 113% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元34,592 ($5,014) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)