Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.284 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 152% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,644 ($3,444) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)