Cost of living in Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.570 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 95% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,785 ($2,707) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (about 2 hours ago)