Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.004 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 46% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,009元 (€1,750) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,500 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$800 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$20,000 (20 minutes ago)