Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.799 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,069 (€1,804) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$20 (38 minutes ago)