Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.874 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,330 (€1,693) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)