Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 803 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11487 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,492 (руб 160,984) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (27 minutes ago)