Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 764 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11321 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,404 (руб 91,900) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)