Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.526 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 128% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元37,038 (£4,344) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (36 minutes ago)