Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.771 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 100% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,836 (£2,262) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)