Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.761 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 99% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,693元 (£2,020) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 3 hours ago)