Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01189 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,600 (807,410 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)