Cost of living in Saint-Louis, Senegal compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01116 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Louis (Senegal) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元16,250 (1,456,599 Franc) in Saint-Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (33 minutes ago)