Cost of living in Saint Helier, Jersey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.889 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Helier (Jersey) is 86% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,163 (£1,818) in Saint Helier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)