Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.818 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,477 (€1,596) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (38 minutes ago)