Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,916 (€2,733) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)