Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,239元 (€1,458) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)