Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.071 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 70% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,261 (€1,891) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)