Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09536 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,967元 (₨73,055) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)