Cost of living comparison between Saharanpur, India and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10106 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 34% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,965 (₨98,608) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (39 minutes ago)