Cost of living in Sagar, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.10278 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,274 (₨129,149) in Sagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (31 minutes ago)