Cost of living in Sagar, India vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09681 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagar (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,059元 (₨83,243) in Sagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)