Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.704 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,265 (18,851 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (35 minutes ago)