Cost of living in Safi, Morocco vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,152元 (11,480 Dirham) in Safi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)