Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.691 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,603 (19,700 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (19 minutes ago)