Cost of living in Sacramento, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,224 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.932 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sacramento, California (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,246元 ($2,344) in Sacramento, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)