Cost of living in Sacramento, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 938 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.344 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sacramento, California (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,674 ($2,313) in Sacramento, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)