Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.792 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 74% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,841 (3,515 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)