Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.901 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 71% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,939 (3,252 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €179 (37 minutes ago)