Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.038 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 79% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,069元 (2,991 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bogotá costs COL$180,663 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.080 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)