Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.917 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 77% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,599 (5,613 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (40 minutes ago)