Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.815 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,867 (3,295 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)