Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.947 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 75% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,243 (3,082 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in St. John's, NL costs C$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)