Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.900 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,717元 (3,003 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)