Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.978 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,480元 (€1,564) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (about 2 hours ago)