Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.738 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,432 (€3,028) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)