Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.845 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,263 (3,937 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (42 minutes ago)