Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.868 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,029元 (4,297 zł) in Rzeszów.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Arlington, Texas costs $1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)