Cost of living in Rybinsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.10206 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rybinsk (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,285 (руб 71,376) in Rybinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 40 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)