Cost of living in Rybinsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.12080 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rybinsk (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,733 (руб 113,683) in Rybinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (20 minutes ago)