Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.523 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,395 (R 17,949) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Asunción costs 4 Gs (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 98 (44 minutes ago)