Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.511 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,411 (R 36,028) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (31 minutes ago)