Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.543 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,862 (R 32,915) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)