Cost of living in Rudnyy, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01973 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rudnyy (Kazakhstan) is 49% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,900 (248,361 KZT) in Rudnyy.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (about 2 hours ago)