Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.099 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,552元 (1,842 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (41 minutes ago)