Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.946 CNY / BGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,221 (1,830 лв) in Rousse.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)