Cost of living in Rouen, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.468 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rouen (France) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,669 (€1,697) in Rouen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (29 minutes ago)