Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.626 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,366 (€1,753) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (33 minutes ago)