Cost of living in Rotterdam, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.515 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotterdam (Netherlands) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,784 (€1,701) in Rotterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)