Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.047 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,854 (NZ$2,547) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)